Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Some Exciting News!


Yesterday, I got some very exciting news! About 2 weeks ago I applied for a charity place in the Virgin Money London Marathon 2014 – and yesterday I got the offer I had been hoping for! I have never been sporty, have never been a runner and don’t even really do much exercise, so as you can imagine, the news came as a massive surprise to my family! I was even quite shocked myself, as I know how competitive places for the London Marathon are! I will be running for a cancer charity that helps children and young people affected by cancer and their families, CLIC Sargent. I need to raise a minimum of £1,800 for this cause – but more if I possibly can! I still can’t quite believe this is all happening, and it’s just starting to dawn on me how much training I am going to need to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment