Sunday, 4 May 2014

Here we go again!

I am still in shock about just how much amazing support I have had over these last few months. Thank you all so much. However, in raising so much money and training for the marathon, I have most definitely got the running bug! After a short break, I am planning to start again soon. CLIC Sargent is a wonderful charity, and although I am not planning on taking on another of their charity places, I will still be raising money for them in any races I do, in memory, of course, of the lovely Richard Moon. Richard was such an inspirational friend who never gave up, and so in his memory, I will never give up trying to better my time! I will not be asking for donations, but if I am ever speaking of running and anybody wants to donate, I will keep this page going so we can raise as much money as possible. So far, I have entered the ballot for the London Marathon 2015 and the Dartford Half Marathon this July, 2014 - my first ever half! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment